Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Pretty Crazy Life
Well it's been a while so I thought I'd just write an update on our crazy life. This past weekend Dave has been hunting in Colorado so I've been doing the single parent, student thing. I usually don't think that Dave does a huge amount to help me with the kids but with him being gone I appriciate all he does to help us and me with school work. I had two big tests this week and studying without him home to help became a challange( good thing for good friends). I didn't really think that being a full time student, wife and mom was too hard until you do it alone. YIKES!!! I've also just been reflecting back to when Aubrey was born since she is turning 6 in a week. I am so gratefull for my beautiful little girl. She is so strong and such a good little girl. I couldn't ask for a better daughter. Well I'll get some pictures posted some time later. Just thought we'd let you know we're still here just busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
If I were there I would help you out! Aubrey and Riley would be having a ball right now! The single parent thing is exhausting. When will Dave get back? Aubrey is a sweet little girl and I can't believe she is going to be 6. I am sad we will miss her party this year!
our new blog is rachelandtroy.blog..etc
Post a Comment