Friday, July 18, 2008

New puppy Bella

OK OK so I know what your all thinking believe me I was too. So here's the story, so Daves' dad calls and says that his BLACK lab is going to have puppies and I tell Dave no way, no puppy. So I tell him the only way I would even consider getting another dog is if it's a yellow lab. He tells me that yellow is the hardest color to throw in a litter and the chances of that are slim to none. So I say well than I guess no puppy then, problem solved. Then guess what!! That damn dog has 4 count them 4 yellow and 3 black puppies. Now how am I going to be able to say no to that face. Hence why we have a new puppy.


3 comments:

Mandi said...

SOOOOOO cute...but I must say, better you than me!

Holly Child said...

hahaha...those kinda things always end up coming back to bite me! If I say I won't do 'something' unless 'something else' happens, well, that 'something else' ALWAYS happens!! Cute puppy, but I have to agree...better you than me! :o)

Tonya Bennett said...

Wow, I have missed your last 4 posts! I am glad you are back to the blogging world! I have missed you! Although I haven't had the time to blog lately I am glad you left me a comment because I was starting to give up on you, and who would have known I missed your last 4 post! Shame on ME! I am sorry!