Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well we had a very busy Thanksgiving here. Dave's whole family came home including Grandma and Grandpa Kay. That was so nice to see them for a few days. I worked on the night before Thanksgiving so I was mighty tired by the time I got to sleep that night. But it's worth it when everyone is visiting.
It was also my 30th birthday! AGGGHHH I don't feel that old so I'll just keep on pretending I'm still 21. I had a good day, food was delish of course isn't Thanksgiving dinner always soo good!! And I had a coconut cream pie instead of birthday cake much better if you ask me. So when I walked in form work this morning I was welcomed by most of the family singing me Happy Birthday. So sweet. I'm so thankful I have the families I have.
So while everyone was here all us girls finally got to go see Twilight since we were all waiting to see it together. I almost didn't wait but I held out. Good movie though so I'm glad I waited. Now I can't wait for the others. Anyway, it ended up being a good time with everyone here. Dave took Boyd pheasant hunting with all the boys on Friday that's tradition and some of us crazy girls went shopping at 4 in the morning on black Friday. We did get some killer deals though. Here is a pic of Dave's whole family. Getting bigger but there are still 4 that aren't married yet and so it'll get growing even more pretty soon I'm sure.
The whole Kay klan!!

2 comments:

Heywood Clan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a great day. Isn't it so weird to say you're 30? I feel really old too.

Jenny said...

Happy B-day! My 30 is coming very soon...I'm in complete denial. We were in high school just a couple of years ago, right? What's happening to us?!