So I cannot believe my baby is 9!! Where did all those years go? For a special little person who has been through more than most she really is a miracle! This year Aubrey decided she wanted to have a spa party so she invited five of her friends over and I soaked, cut, filed, scrubbed and painted fingernails and toenails. We found some funky colors and got some little manicure sets for each of the girls and just had a girl day. While all the nail painting was going on we watched Hocus Pocus ate pizza and made caramel apples. She decided instead of cake and ice cream she wanted everyone to make caramel apples. It was so fun and she had a blast. After caramel apples we went to our ward trunk or treat. It was a great night for her and I'm so proud of what a beautiful girl she is, she always has been, but she really is growing up into such a strong young lady. She is such an example to me on how to put others first. She is a great big sister and is always willing to share anything she has with him. Her and I butt heads a lot!! But I know its because she literally is my mini me, we are the exact same person in a lot of ways and that doesn't always work out for us sometimes. Its not something I'd change but its hard to deal with as a mom sometimes. I am so lucky to be her mom and have learned a lot in the past 9 years from her and know she will continue to test and teach me for many more years.
 |
| Aubrey and her heath bar apple |
 |
| A friend Braeley |
 |
| Toes |
 |
| Another friend Allison |
 |
| Kelsey |
 |
| YUMMO!! |
 |
| Clara |
 |
| All the girlies |
1 comment:
Could she look ANY MORE like you Sarah???
My goodness! What a cutie!
Post a Comment