Thursday, October 9, 2008

HE PASSED!!!!

DAVE PASSED THE BAR!! SO we found out this morning at 9:20 that his name is on the list. YEAH!! I ditched school so I could check online right at 9 am and it didn't get posted until 9:20. I was getting so irritated, do they not know that peoples lives were waiting in the balance for hose results. So I called Dave at work and told him to refresh his computer because he couldn't see the list. We are so excited. I'm so proud of him and now we're house hunting!!! I found a few I like but still want to see some more but we hope to be in a house before Thanksgiving. Ok so I know I haven't been up on blogging but I work full time 12 hr nights and go to school full time and now looking for a house. I promise to post some pics soon.

4 comments:

Heywood Clan said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! It is so nice to see all of your hard work pay off. I'm excited that you get to buy a house. You totally deserve it!

Hatch's said...

Excellent...Sweet news!

Matt and Debbie said...

CONGRATS!!!! How nervous to know exactly when they would be posted!! We are checking everyday, but it is supposed to be the 3-4 week of October. At least that's when they posted last years.

How fun looking for a house!! That's great!! We're so happy for you guys. I told Matt Dave passed, and Matt says "Of course Dave passed." But I'm sure you were crazy nervous, because we are!

Mandi said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. What a relief! What area are you guys looking for houses in? Hopefully we'll be neighbors in a year or so! We need to call and catch up. Tell Dave congrats and let us know when you find a house!